His scruffy, devil-may-care persona could not have been more befitting of a city that continues to endure the wrath of the elements. His ushanka served both utility and style. I couldn’t help but wonder if more men should be donning ear hats in the winter months.
1. Out of My League – Fitz and The Tantrums
2. Silicon Love – Lifelike, Yota
3. General Suleiman – Zeid and The Wings
4. Count Your Lovers (DJ Kue Sunrise Remix) – Clubfeet
5. Change – Churchill
6. Singularity (Osborne Remix) – Hollow & Akimbo
7. Of The Night – Bastille
8. Like an Eagle – Dennis Parker
9. You’ll Be Mine – The Pierces
10. All For You – Haerts
© 2014 Art by Faris Habayeb
Oversized fauna—fish to be exact, waves, a gnashing color scheme, and some really clever art direction define Kenzo’s Spring/Summer 2014 theme. Following last year’s stimulating Electric Jungle campaign by Mat Maitland, Kenzo continues to position itself as both iconic and surreal in the world of men and womenswear. This year’s direction was spearheaded by the recently launched art magazine, Toilet Paper, and the brains behind it, Maurizio Cattelan, Pierpaolo Ferrari, and Micol Talso.